Sony Xperia Arc and Arc S
CyanogenMod 10.1 (CM10.1) in accordance with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) version now arrives on both Sony Xperia Arc and Arc S, courtesy recognised developer at XDA often known as Zackconsole. This ROM is asserted to be stable while the problems in question relate to Bluetooth and camera (inverted).
Despite a few issues, the developer doesn’t recommend users to make use of this as an everyday driver since it continues to be in its alpha stages.
“Users have reported that it’s working nearly in addition the device’s CM10 builds, so it can not be very long before the ROM is stable enough to run daily,” claims the post on XDA Developers’ Forum.
IBTimes UK cautions users to proceed at their very own risk and reiterate we can’t be held liable for any consequences.
- The ROM and the guide below fit only with Sony Xperia Arc and Arc S.
- The guide will wipe away all of your data including apps and settings. Make a back-up of all of your data including APN settings.
Check the academic below to put in CM10.1 ROM on Sony Xperia Arc or Arc S:Follow us Follow @IBTimesUK
- The Sony Xperia Arc/Arc S must have an unlocked bootloader
- Download the ROM and Gapps package from the XDA development page
- Copy both zip files to the device’s internal SD card
- Boot the device into recovery
- Flash CM10.1 zip file and Gapps package from internal SD card
- Go back to main recovery menu and decide Data Wipe/Factory Reset. Tap Yes to make sure wiping
- Choose Return and choose Reboot System Now to reboot the device
CM10.1 ROM should now be installed and running on Sony Xperia Arc/ Arc S.
[Source: XDA Developers' Forum ]</